And yet another Samsung Galaxy Tab is released on Verizon
The Samsung Galaxy Tab™ 7.7 is now available in Verizon Wireless Stores and online at . The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 is one of the smaller tablets on the market and features a Super AMOLED Plus touchscreen display.
It can access speedy Verizon's 4G LTE network, and has a 1.4 GHz dual-core processor
One unique feature is that it allows customers to use their tablet as a remote contorl. The Peel Smart Remote feature eliminates the need for multiple remote controls for televisions, audio players and other home entertainment systems, as customers can make their Tab 7.7 the master controller
Customers also can stream media to a compatible TV using the multimedia dock with a built-in HDMI port or the HDTV Adapter (sold separately).
· — 7.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus display (1280x800)
· — Android™ 3.2 Honeycomb – supports Google™ Mobile Services, including Gmail™, YouTube™, Google Talk™ with video chat, Google Search™, Google Maps™, as well as access to Google Books™, movie rentals and more than 400,000 apps on Android Market™
· — 3.2-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash, full 720p recording and 1080p playback (1080p playback through HDMI dock or adapter)
· — Front-facing 2-megapixel camera for video chat
· — 16 GB on-board storage (actual formatted capacity is less)
· — Support for up to 32 GB microSD™ cardThe tablet can be turned into a Mobile Hotspot for an extra monthly fee, allowing it to share its 4G LTE connection with up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled device.
· Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 costs $499.99 with a new two-year customer agreement.
Customers that purchase a Tab 7.7 will need to subscribe to a 4G LTE mobile broadband data package starting at $30 monthly access for 2 GB of data.
Matt Myftiu can be reached at email@example.com.